THE PAWS & TAILS APPLICATION (“APPLICATION”) AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. BY INSTALLING THE APPLICATION YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THIS APPLICATION. Restrictions on Use
1. Restrictions on Use. All pages within the Application and any material made available for download are the property of Treadway Technologies, Inc. and/or its affiliates. The Application is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. By using the Application, you agree for yourself or anyone acting on your behalf that no portion of the Application or its content may be printed, reprinted, published, republished, produced, reproduced, uploaded, downloaded, stored, reverse engineered, displayed in public, altered, modified, transmitted or distributed in any form without the express written permission of Treadway Technologies, Inc.. No permission is granted to you, or anyone acting on your behalf, to use the name of Treadway Technologies, Inc., its icons, logos or URLs. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any permissibly downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements. This Application is designed for your own personal use or the internal use of your business and Treadway Technologies, Inc. grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and royalty free license to use the Application according to these terms. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by Treadway Technologies, Inc.. Trademark Notice
2. Trademark Notice Treadway Technologies, Inc. are the logos, trademarks, and service marks of Treadway Technologies, Inc.]. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. Warranty Disclaimer
3. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS APPLICATION, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY APPLICATION-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS APPLICATION, APPLICATION-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Treadway Technologies, Inc., ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE APPLICATION, APPLICATION-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE APPLICATION, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE APPLICATION, APPLICATION-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE APPLICATION AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although Treadway Technologies, Inc. attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Application, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Application. It is possible that the Application could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Application by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Treadway Technologies, Inc. so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Release of Liability and Indemnification For Actions By Users.
4. Release of Liability and Indemnification for Action by Users. The Application is provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Treadway Technologies, Inc., its affiliates and/or its sponsors are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any material viewed, uploaded to or downloaded from the Application or users of the Application. Use of the Application constitutes a waiver of any claim by any User against Treadway Technologies, Inc., its affiliates and/or its sponsors regarding the timeliness of any communication through the Application and an agreement to indemnify and hold harmless Treadway Technologies, Inc., its affiliates and/or its sponsors against loss, including attorney's fees and costs, from any and every claim or demand of every kind and character, including claims for contribution which may be asserted by or against any user of the Application arising from the use of the Application. Confidential and Proprietary Information
Links or Pointers to Other Sites
6. Links or Pointers to Other Sites. Treadway Technologies, Inc. makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access though this Application. When you access a non-Treadway Technologies, Inc. Website, please understand that it is independent from Treadway Technologies, Inc., and that Treadway Technologies, Inc. has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-Treadway Technologies, Inc. Website does not mean that Treadway Technologies, Inc. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download utilizes adequate security measures and is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. Compatibility and System Requirements
7. Compatibility and System Requirements. Chrome browser version 80+ Use Subject to Internet Connection
8. Use Subject to Internet Connection. You acknowledge that your use of this Application requires an Internet connection and the availability of your access to this Application may be dependent on service provided by your Internet Service Provider which is outside the control of Treadway Technologies, Inc.. In utilizing an Internet or network connection to use this Application, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions of your Internet Service Provider. Termination of Application
9. Termination of Application. Treadway Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to terminate this Application at any time upon notice to you. Upon termination, any license or other rights granted to you shall automatically expire and any further use of the Application is expressly prohibited. Choice of Law and Venue
10. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Orange in the State of California, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement
12. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Application , you warrant to Treadway Technologies, Inc. that you will not use the Application for any purpose that is unlawful, prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, and/or deemed inappropriate in the sole discretion of Treadway Technologies, Inc.. Actions which Treadway Technologies, Inc. considers inappropriate and grounds for termination of use of this Application include, but are not limited to, the following: • Using the Application to sell any goods or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received or the goods or services delivered; • Using the Application to post, transmit or disseminate any content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, pornographic, contains nudity or sexual acts, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable; • Using the Application to post any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence; • Using the Application to post any content that holds Treadway Technologies, Inc., its employees or shareholders up to public scorn or ridicule or would in any way damage or impair Treadway Technologies, Inc.’s reputation or goodwill; • Using the Application to post any content that violates any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of others; • Failing to obtain all required permissions when using the Application to receive, upload, download, display, distribute, or execute programs or perform other works protected by intellectual property laws including copyright and patent laws; • Deleting or altering author attributes, copyright notices, or other copyright management information, unless expressly permitted in writing by the author or owner; • Using the Application in a tortious manner, including the posting of libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing or private information without the permission of the person(s) involved, or posting content that is likely to cause emotional distress; or • Introducing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code on the Internet.
Change in Terms
13. Change in Terms. Treadway Technologies, Inc. may revise in its sole discretion these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice. Any such changes shall be posted by Treadway Technologies, Inc. within this Application. You shall be responsible for periodically reviewing these Terms and Conditions to apprise yourself of any changes thereto. Your continued use of this Application constitutes your agreement to be bound by any and all such changes. Paws & Tails Terms and Conditions Effective Date: 04/10/2020